If you are interested in continuing to practice veterinary medicine, but would like to reduce the headaches of business ownership and diversify your assets, a sale to Blue River PetCare may be attractive.
Why Should You Sell your veterinary clinic to Blue River Pet Care?
The Benefits Of Selling To Us
Blue River PetCare is a company that owns and operates high quality veterinary hospitals. At Blue River PetCare we believe that the local hospital brand and culture carry significant value.
Rather than seeking to re-brand acquired hospitals, we strive to maintain the unique culture and position of the practice in the local community.
We are a veterinarian-friendly practice owner that provides necessary business support to a practice, which allows veterinarians and staff to focus on practicing good medicine. Once we acquire your practice, we can assist with the following:
- Assistance with human resources issues, including recruitment and retention of veterinarians and staff.
- Managing the back office activities (payroll, payables, tax filings, contracting, etc.).
- Development or refinement of practice marketing plans.
- Making capital investments to enable the veterinarians to provide enhanced diagnostics and a more comprehensive service offering.
- Helping our veterinarians share best practices across hospitals.
Becoming a Blue River PetCare affiliated hospital provides practice owners the opportunity to be part of an exciting new company while achieving greater personal financial diversity and continuing to practice outstanding veterinary medicine at your hospital.
Who Are We?
Blue River PetCare is a multi-state owner and operator of high quality veterinary hospitals. We are actively seeking to acquire additional practices in a number of regions with a focus on providing quality pet healthcare to our patients and outstanding service to our pet-owner customers. We provide an exit strategy for owners of veterinary hospitals who are looking to reduce the headaches of business and diversify their asset base while continuing to practice or who are seeking to transition their practice as they consider retirement.